Update on Pacific Lumber bankruptcy case. The end is very near!
Redwood forest-watchers might want to check out news from the final hearings in bankruptcy court down there is Corpus Christi, Texas. The judge is expected to render a decision soon. Come to the BACH update meeting May 29 :
Forest Activist UPDATE and EVENT NOTICE
After event-filled bankruptcy court hearings in Corpus Christi, Texas in late April/early May, what the judge is calling “final hearings” will take place May 15 and 16. (See our 5/4 update and spring newsletter). These hearings will be followed by a **DECISION** regarding who […]
PACIFIC LUMBER BANKRUPTCY UPDATE
from the Bay Area Coalition for Headwaters
May 3, 2008
For those of you following the unfolding drama of the Pacific
Lumber bankruptcy story, there is much to report, but it’s not
over yet. After this week’s proceedings in Corpus Christi court,
- Raise Your Voice — Again — for Richardson Grove Redwoods!
- New Logging Plan in Mattole Threatens Owl Habitat, Redwood Park, Native Forests and Ancestral Indigenous Land.
- Logging has started in State forest!
- 31st anniversary of the bombing of Judi Bari & Darryl Cherney: Monday, May 24 JOIN US!
- Tree-Sits, Blockades and Forestry Science vs. California “Demonstrating” Profitability?
- Bay Area issues
- Climate and forests
- fact sheets
- Green Diamond
- Headwaters Forest
- Humboldt Redwood Co. (HRC)
- Indigenous People and Land
- Jackson Demonstration State Forest
- Judi Bari
- Mattole Forests
- Mendocino Redwood Co. (MRC)
- Other North Coast Forests
- Pacific Lumber
- Pacific Lumber Bankruptcy
- Richardson Grove
- Save the Oaks Campaign
- Smith River/Hwy 199 expansion
- Willits Caltrans Bypass