Ecological Considerations Caltrans Bypass project would entail the largest filling of wetlands in Northern California in 50 years. Placing huge amounts of fill dirt on top of wetlands will […]
Your Redwood State Park: Richardson Grove, gateway to redwood country
BIG TRUCKS or BIG TREES? What do YOU want?
Traveling north on Highway 101, there is a place where the term “Gateway to the Redwood Country” resonates as the canopy suddenly shades the pavement, the Eel River rounds the bend and there […]
- Alert: Weekend logging in the redwoods in Jackson State Forest! Uphold the People’s Moratorium!
- Raise Your Voice — Again — for Richardson Grove Redwoods!
- New Logging Plan in Mattole Threatens Owl Habitat, Redwood Park, Native Forests and Ancestral Indigenous Land.
- Logging has started in State forest!
- 31st anniversary of the bombing of Judi Bari & Darryl Cherney: Monday, May 24 JOIN US!
- Bay Area issues
- Climate and forests
- fact sheets
- Green Diamond
- Headwaters Forest
- Humboldt Redwood Co. (HRC)
- Indigenous People and Land
- Jackson Demonstration State Forest
- Judi Bari
- Mattole Forests
- Mendocino Redwood Co. (MRC)
- Other North Coast Forests
- Pacific Lumber
- Pacific Lumber Bankruptcy
- Richardson Grove
- Save the Oaks Campaign
- Smith River/Hwy 199 expansion
- Willits Caltrans Bypass