You can donate to BACH by visiting the Trees Foundation website and selecting Bay Area Coalition for Headwaters as the conservation partner.
What Happens Next?
You will be taken off this website. But don’t be alarmed — BACH processes online donations using Trees Foundation‘s secure web service. It’s safe, quick and easy and it all goes to support the forest work.
Donation by Mail
If you’d rather send a check or money order, please make it payable to ECOLOGY CENTER/BACH (our fiscal sponsor) and mail to:
Bay Area Coalition for Headwaters
2530 San Pablo Ave.
Berkeley, CA 94702
- Comments Needed on Mattole Forest road building, Offshore Oil and wild Smith River!
- Action Updates: Mattole Forest Blockade and Richardson Grove!
- More on Richardson Grove Redux: Trucks vs. Redwoods
- Here we go again. New documents on Richardson Grove highway work, mirroring the old documents rejected by Federal Court
- Radio towers and murrelets; climate and deforestation
- Bay Area issues
- Climate and forests
- fact sheets
- Green Diamond
- Headwaters Forest
- Humboldt Redwood Co. (HRC)
- Judi Bari
- Mattole River Watershed
- Mendocino Redwood Co. (MRC)
- Other North Coast Forests
- Pacific Lumber
- Pacific Lumber Bankruptcy
- Richardson Grove
- Save the Oaks Campaign
- Smith River/Hwy 199 expansion
- Willits Caltrans Bypass