Forest ALERT and UPDATE
from the Bay Area Coalition for Headwaters
May 16, 2007
1 >>Pacific Lumber Bankruptcy
2 >>Judi Bari Day May 24
3 >> Endangered Oaks in Berkeley
4 >>Threatened Marbled Murrelet Under Legal Attack
PACIFIC LUMBER BANKRUPTCY PROCEEDINGS STAY IN TEXAS
Federal Judge Richard […]
- Raise Your Voice — Again — for Richardson Grove Redwoods!
- New Logging Plan in Mattole Threatens Owl Habitat, Redwood Park, Native Forests and Ancestral Indigenous Land.
- Logging has started in State forest!
- 31st anniversary of the bombing of Judi Bari & Darryl Cherney: Monday, May 24 JOIN US!
- Tree-Sits, Blockades and Forestry Science vs. California “Demonstrating” Profitability?
- Bay Area issues
- Climate and forests
- fact sheets
- Green Diamond
- Headwaters Forest
- Humboldt Redwood Co. (HRC)
- Indigenous People and Land
- Jackson Demonstration State Forest
- Judi Bari
- Mattole Forests
- Mendocino Redwood Co. (MRC)
- Other North Coast Forests
- Pacific Lumber
- Pacific Lumber Bankruptcy
- Richardson Grove
- Save the Oaks Campaign
- Smith River/Hwy 199 expansion
- Willits Caltrans Bypass