No Dismissal of Mendocino County Tribal Lawsuit
Letters Needed for Shellmound Property Development in Bay Area
Caltrans’ motion to dismiss the lawsuit brought by the Pomo and Round Valley Tribes seeking to protect their “ancestral, sacred, cultural and archaeological sites and resources” in the Willits Bypass construction area was denied in Federal Court in late January, […]
Comments Invited on Headwaters Forest Reserve
For those of you who have been rolling with us a long time, you will remember when the campaign to save the giants in Headwaters Forest culminated in purchase by the government of 7,500 acres of redwood forest, corporate raider Charles Hurwitz driving Pacific Lumber into bankruptcy, and finally […]
- New Logging Plan in Mattole Threatens Owl Habitat, Redwood Park, Native Forests and Ancestral Indigenous Land.
- Logging has started in State forest!
- 31st anniversary of the bombing of Judi Bari & Darryl Cherney: Monday, May 24 JOIN US!
- Tree-Sits, Blockades and Forestry Science vs. California “Demonstrating” Profitability?
- Viva! Jene! and Redwood Groves Saved
- Bay Area issues
- Climate and forests
- fact sheets
- Green Diamond
- Headwaters Forest
- Humboldt Redwood Co. (HRC)
- Indigenous People and Land
- Jackson Demonstration State Forest
- Judi Bari
- Mattole Forests
- Mendocino Redwood Co. (MRC)
- Other North Coast Forests
- Pacific Lumber
- Pacific Lumber Bankruptcy
- Richardson Grove
- Save the Oaks Campaign
- Smith River/Hwy 199 expansion
- Willits Caltrans Bypass