|Ring in the new year with new growth! Join us at Headwaters Forest Reserve to plant native tree species in this historic forest. We will meet at 10 AM this Sunday January 15 at the Elk River Trailhead.
Prepare for a 4+ mile hike through the reserve, then enjoy refreshments in the Headwaters Education Center provided by the Friends of Headwaters community group. This is a winter event, so remember to bring warm layers and appropriate shoes for hiking. Tools and seedlings will be provided by the BLM and the Friends of Headwaters.
If you have any questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. or call Rob at EPIC 707-822-7711.
- Judi Bari Day: May 24
- Environmental Issues Prevail in Richardson Grove Redwoods vs. Caltrans in Federal Case
- BACH in Earth Island Journal, plus this Sunday: Music Benefit for Climate Justice & Direct Action
- Send comments today for the forests in the Mattole! We’ll tell you how!
- Tell Gavin Newsom what you think of post-fire salvage logging in our wounded forests!
- Bay Area issues
- Climate and forests
- fact sheets
- Green Diamond
- Headwaters Forest
- Humboldt Redwood Co. (HRC)
- Judi Bari
- Mattole River Watershed
- Mendocino Redwood Co. (MRC)
- Other North Coast Forests
- Pacific Lumber
- Pacific Lumber Bankruptcy
- Richardson Grove
- Save the Oaks Campaign
- Smith River/Hwy 199 expansion
- Willits Caltrans Bypass