|Ring in the new year with new growth! Join us at Headwaters Forest Reserve to plant native tree species in this historic forest. We will meet at 10 AM this Sunday January 15 at the Elk River Trailhead.
Prepare for a 4+ mile hike through the reserve, then enjoy refreshments in the Headwaters Education Center provided by the Friends of Headwaters community group. This is a winter event, so remember to bring warm layers and appropriate shoes for hiking. Tools and seedlings will be provided by the BLM and the Friends of Headwaters.
If you have any questions, feel free to email vog.mlbnull@molbb. or call Rob at EPIC 707-822-7711.
- More on Richardson Grove Redux: Trucks vs. Redwoods
- Here we go again. New documents on Richardson Grove highway work, mirroring the old documents rejected by Federal Court
- Radio towers and murrelets; climate and deforestation
- Raise Your Voice for Wildlands Plans
- 1 – Tribal Lawsuit Against Caltrans Holds Strong 2 – Bay Area Shellmound Threatened
- Bay Area issues
- Climate and forests
- fact sheets
- Green Diamond
- Headwaters Forest
- Humboldt Redwood Co. (HRC)
- Judi Bari
- Mendocino Redwood Co. (MRC)
- Other North Coast Forests
- Pacific Lumber
- Pacific Lumber Bankruptcy
- Richardson Grove
- Save the Oaks Campaign
- Smith River/Hwy 199 expansion
- Willits Caltrans Bypass