|Ring in the new year with new growth! Join us at Headwaters Forest Reserve to plant native tree species in this historic forest. We will meet at 10 AM this Sunday January 15 at the Elk River Trailhead.
Prepare for a 4+ mile hike through the reserve, then enjoy refreshments in the Headwaters Education Center provided by the Friends of Headwaters community group. This is a winter event, so remember to bring warm layers and appropriate shoes for hiking. Tools and seedlings will be provided by the BLM and the Friends of Headwaters.
If you have any questions, feel free to email email@example.com. or call Rob at EPIC 707-822-7711.
- Update from the Mattole Forest Campaign
- Two events of interest with short notice:
- **Action Camps for Mattole Forests** **Celebration for and in Richardson Grove**
- Stop Humboldt Redwood Company unsustainable logging!
- Pre-Dawn Arrests at Spectacular Mono-pod Blockade at Logging Gate at Rainbow Ridge, Mattole
- Bay Area issues
- Climate and forests
- fact sheets
- Green Diamond
- Headwaters Forest
- Humboldt Redwood Co. (HRC)
- Judi Bari
- Mattole Forests
- Mendocino Redwood Co. (MRC)
- Other North Coast Forests
- Pacific Lumber
- Pacific Lumber Bankruptcy
- Richardson Grove
- Save the Oaks Campaign
- Smith River/Hwy 199 expansion
- Willits Caltrans Bypass