Special EARTH DAY celebration of and for the TREES
13th annual Stomp the Stumps benefit dance party
April 22 8:30 pm (doors at 8)
Ashkenaz Music and Dance Club
1317 San Pablo Avenue (at Gilman) in Berkeley
The Funky Nixons The Day Late Fool’s Band
political folk rock jumpin’ R & B
eclectic quirky rock delivered with humor
We will have maps and be talking about the campaign to save ancient redwoods in Humboldt County. We have field trips and get-togethers coming up–find out about the campaign to stop Caltrans from plowing through Richardson Grove State Park!
$12 advance, $10 students; $15 at door
Benefits Earth First! & Bay Area Coalition for Headwaters
Save the Redwoods!
Info: Bay Area Coalition for Headwaters 510-548-3113
We have advance tickets (cheaper than online!)–call or email us for info. If you can VOLUNTEER to set up, take down or table the night of the event you can get in free and it’s fun! Please call us and leave your phone #. Also if you can spread flyers around town, we can give you a stack, plus lists of bulletin boards or send you a pdf of the flyer. Please help if you can to spread the word!
- Judi Bari Day: May 24
- Environmental Issues Prevail in Richardson Grove Redwoods vs. Caltrans in Federal Case
- BACH in Earth Island Journal, plus this Sunday: Music Benefit for Climate Justice & Direct Action
- Send comments today for the forests in the Mattole! We’ll tell you how!
- Tell Gavin Newsom what you think of post-fire salvage logging in our wounded forests!
- Bay Area issues
- Climate and forests
- fact sheets
- Green Diamond
- Headwaters Forest
- Humboldt Redwood Co. (HRC)
- Judi Bari
- Mattole River Watershed
- Mendocino Redwood Co. (MRC)
- Other North Coast Forests
- Pacific Lumber
- Pacific Lumber Bankruptcy
- Richardson Grove
- Save the Oaks Campaign
- Smith River/Hwy 199 expansion
- Willits Caltrans Bypass