Special EARTH DAY celebration of and for the TREES
13th annual Stomp the Stumps benefit dance party
April 22 8:30 pm (doors at 8)
Ashkenaz Music and Dance Club
1317 San Pablo Avenue (at Gilman) in Berkeley
The Funky Nixons The Day Late Fool’s Band
political folk rock jumpin’ R & B
eclectic quirky rock delivered with humor
We will have maps and be talking about the campaign to save ancient redwoods in Humboldt County. We have field trips and get-togethers coming up–find out about the campaign to stop Caltrans from plowing through Richardson Grove State Park!
$12 advance, $10 students; $15 at door
Benefits Earth First! & Bay Area Coalition for Headwaters
Save the Redwoods!
Info: Bay Area Coalition for Headwaters 510-548-3113
We have advance tickets (cheaper than online!)–call or email us for info. If you can VOLUNTEER to set up, take down or table the night of the event you can get in free and it’s fun! Please call us and leave your phone #. Also if you can spread flyers around town, we can give you a stack, plus lists of bulletin boards or send you a pdf of the flyer. Please help if you can to spread the word!
- Richardson Grove court report; Forests & Climate hearing this week!
- Actions in the Forest, plus Forests in Court
- Visit BACH’s booth at Indigenous Peoples’ Day Oct. 6!
- Buffalo Field Campaign Roadshow in Berkeley
- Week of Action for Mattole Forest Wraps Up with Demonstrations at Corporate Offices and Mill. Then…Log Truck Rams Through Protesters With Banner at Mill, Nearly Mowing People Down
- Bay Area issues
- Climate and forests
- fact sheets
- Green Diamond
- Headwaters Forest
- Humboldt Redwood Co. (HRC)
- Judi Bari
- Mattole River Watershed
- Mendocino Redwood Co. (MRC)
- Other North Coast Forests
- Pacific Lumber
- Pacific Lumber Bankruptcy
- Richardson Grove
- Save the Oaks Campaign
- Smith River/Hwy 199 expansion
- Willits Caltrans Bypass