June 27, 2005
State Water Board will decide at a hearing JUNE 16 whether the stay on logging in the impaired watersheds of Elk River and Freshwater will stand. (See BACH’s April 7 and March 30 alerts for details). We re-post EPIC’s alert below, which also includes information about old growth forest hikes. Also check out […]
- Comment now: TELL CALTRANS that Richardson Grove, Willits Bypass and 197/199 Smith River Projects Contradict Their Own Goals
- Richardson Grove Attack Redux Announced
- Caltrans’ Construction of Bypass Collapses: Workers Hurt; Alkaline Cement in Salmon Stream
- Great News for Redwoods; Demo Report-Back; Caltrans Wants More $$
- Join A.I.M. elders, Pomo Indian People & Earth Defenders for a Demonstration in S.F. Nov. 18 to protest desecration of Ancient Pomo Indian Sites!