June 27, 2005
State Water Board will decide at a hearing JUNE 16 whether the stay on logging in the impaired watersheds of Elk River and Freshwater will stand. (See BACH’s April 7 and March 30 alerts for details). We re-post EPIC’s alert below, which also includes information about old growth forest hikes. Also check out [...]
- Big trucks, big highways or wild coastal ecosystems?
- Army Corps caves and reinstates suspended permit; campaign continues
- Activists Defend Old Growth in Mattole River Valley
- Caltrans Permit for Willits Bypass Project SUSPENDED!
- Join Us for Stomp the Stumps annual music & dance benefit ! Friday, May 16