June 27, 2005
State Water Board will decide at a hearing JUNE 16 whether the stay on logging in the impaired watersheds of Elk River and Freshwater will stand. (See BACH’s April 7 and March 30 alerts for details). We re-post EPIC’s alert below, which also includes information about old growth forest hikes. Also check out [...]
- News Update on Caltrans Bypass campaign in Willits: Native American resolution
- Bay Area Coalition for Headwaters Alert: Richardson Grove Redwoods Need Your Help!
- Take a Stand for the Wetlands on Oct.12
- Put the Brakes on Caltrans ! Tell Caltrans ~ No More Super Highways Where We Don’t Need Them !
- A Night for the Last Wild Buffalo, with legendary poet and activist John Trudell: Saturday, Oct. 5 at 7 pm