Logging Plan Borders Humboldt Redwoods State Park, Highway 101
Humboldt County, CA – Signs dotting Northern California’s stretch of Highway 101 near the town of Red Crest declare the scenic passage the “Redwood Highway”, named for ancient redwoods that tower over its flanks. Passing through Humboldt Redwoods State Park, which contains one of the largest [...]
- Big trucks, big highways or wild coastal ecosystems?
- Army Corps caves and reinstates suspended permit; campaign continues
- Activists Defend Old Growth in Mattole River Valley
- Caltrans Permit for Willits Bypass Project SUSPENDED!
- Join Us for Stomp the Stumps annual music & dance benefit ! Friday, May 16