Logging Plan Borders Humboldt Redwoods State Park, Highway 101
Humboldt County, CA – Signs dotting Northern California’s stretch of Highway 101 near the town of Red Crest declare the scenic passage the “Redwood Highway”, named for ancient redwoods that tower over its flanks. Passing through Humboldt Redwoods State Park, which contains one of the largest [...]
- Caltrans is out of step with the times, says independent study. Write a letter today to add your voice for redwoods and wetlands!
- Please Write This Letter to the Water Board Today!
- Richardson Grove Update: WIN in Appeals Court!
- Protester gets reduced charges ::<>::<>:: Bypass opponents to converge on Water Board meeting
- Two court reports: Richardson Grove redwoods last week; Willits Bypass Protester in Court this week