Logging Plan Borders Humboldt Redwoods State Park, Highway 101
Humboldt County, CA – Signs dotting Northern California’s stretch of Highway 101 near the town of Red Crest declare the scenic passage the “Redwood Highway”, named for ancient redwoods that tower over its flanks. Passing through Humboldt Redwoods State Park, which contains one of the largest […]
>< 2nd annual Silent Auction and Celebration of Forest Activism >< Enjoy gourmet refreshments, wonderful music and celebrate the activist spirit while placing bids on GREAT STUFF like **hot springs retreats **handmade tree quilt **fleece and down gear **Trader Joe's gift bag **dinners at your favorite Bay Area restaurants **bikrim yoga classes **massage and [...]
- HRC and MRC–It all comes down to the Fi$her Family. also~Gualala Redwoods, Klamath NF
- July 19 Protest Against Mendocino Redwood Co. for Herbicide Use
- Rally in the Redwoods Saturday July 16
- Update on North Coast Forest Issues on Our Radar: Caltrans Threats to Forests, Wetlands and Native Culture Remain on BACH’s Agenda
- Willits News Journalist Arrested at Bypass Construction Suing for False Arrest ::: Trial in San Francisco Under Way ::: Support Good Journalism on Environmental Issues!