Urge the Assembly Appropriations Committee to Approve SB 754!
Dear Friend of the Forest,
Never before have we been this close to seeing lasting protection for
our heritage trees and setting a precedent that can be a model for
other parts of the globe.
The next month is crucial for this bill. […]
- Great News for Redwoods; Demo Report-Back; Caltrans Wants More $$
- Join A.I.M. elders, Pomo Indian People & Earth Defenders for a Demonstration in S.F. Nov. 18 to protest desecration of Ancient Pomo Indian Sites!
- ✥ Buffalo Campaign Show in Berkeley Sept 26 ✥ ✥ Native Archeological Sites At Issue in Caltrans Willits Bypass Campaign: Update ✥
- Big trucks, big highways or wild coastal ecosystems?
- Army Corps caves and reinstates suspended permit; campaign continues