Urge the Assembly Appropriations Committee to Approve SB 754!
Dear Friend of the Forest,
Never before have we been this close to seeing lasting protection for
our heritage trees and setting a precedent that can be a model for
other parts of the globe.
The next month is crucial for this bill. […]
- Comment now: TELL CALTRANS that Richardson Grove, Willits Bypass and 197/199 Smith River Projects Contradict Their Own Goals
- Richardson Grove Attack Redux Announced
- Caltrans’ Construction of Bypass Collapses: Workers Hurt; Alkaline Cement in Salmon Stream
- Great News for Redwoods; Demo Report-Back; Caltrans Wants More $$
- Join A.I.M. elders, Pomo Indian People & Earth Defenders for a Demonstration in S.F. Nov. 18 to protest desecration of Ancient Pomo Indian Sites!