THANK YOU !!
to everyone who wrote letters, emailed legislators, and otherwise helped the Heritage Tree bill (SB 754) move forward. The bill, a ban on cutting many species of old growth trees in California on private forestland PASSED the Assembly Natural Resources Committee on Monday. A news story with details is pasted below.
Action Alert on SB 754
On Monday, June 14th at 1:30pm, the Assembly Natural Resources
Committee will vote on the Heritage Tree Preservation Act (SB 754).
At noon, on the North Steps of the Capitol, Keely and Pierce Brosnan will will be present for a Press Conference urging the Natural Resources Committee to vote […]
- HRC and MRC–It all comes down to the Fi$her Family. also~Gualala Redwoods, Klamath NF
- July 19 Protest Against Mendocino Redwood Co. for Herbicide Use
- Rally in the Redwoods Saturday July 16
- Update on North Coast Forest Issues on Our Radar: Caltrans Threats to Forests, Wetlands and Native Culture Remain on BACH’s Agenda
- Willits News Journalist Arrested at Bypass Construction Suing for False Arrest ::: Trial in San Francisco Under Way ::: Support Good Journalism on Environmental Issues!