Remember SB 754, the Heritage Tree bill that grew out of the Heritage Tree ballot initiative campaign? You haven’t heard about it for a while NOT because it is dead, but because the fight goes on, behind the scenes…read on…
The Heritage Tree Preservation Act is alive and kicking! We have never been […]
Mark your calendars for FRIDAY APRIL 2…and we aren’t fooling!
Tree sit videos, forest slides, the latest info, and great music…
Don’t miss it!
6th annual STOMP the STUMPS
benefit dance party
A S H K E N A Z
1317 San Pablo Ave.,Berkeley
3 great bands
Funky Nixons – […]
Jackson State Forest, a 50,000-acre redwood forest located in Mendocino County, only a few hours drive north of San Francisco.
Jackson Forest is special because it is owned by you and me.
Please take one minute to go to the link below and tell the state Board of Forestry that you want your redwood […]
DA recall fails
By James Tressler The Times-Standard
Wednesday, March 03, 2004 –
EUREKA — District Attorney Paul Gallegos successfully fought off a recall in Tuesday’s election, ending one of the most controversial and divisive chapters in Humboldt County history.
Voters decisively rejected the recall by 61 percent to 39 percent, out […]
- Comments Needed on Mattole Forest road building, Offshore Oil and wild Smith River!
- Action Updates: Mattole Forest Blockade and Richardson Grove!
- More on Richardson Grove Redux: Trucks vs. Redwoods
- Here we go again. New documents on Richardson Grove highway work, mirroring the old documents rejected by Federal Court
- Radio towers and murrelets; climate and deforestation
- Bay Area issues
- Climate and forests
- fact sheets
- Green Diamond
- Headwaters Forest
- Humboldt Redwood Co. (HRC)
- Judi Bari
- Mattole River Watershed
- Mendocino Redwood Co. (MRC)
- Other North Coast Forests
- Pacific Lumber
- Pacific Lumber Bankruptcy
- Richardson Grove
- Save the Oaks Campaign
- Smith River/Hwy 199 expansion
- Willits Caltrans Bypass