Remember SB 754, the Heritage Tree bill that grew out of the Heritage Tree ballot initiative campaign? You haven’t heard about it for a while NOT because it is dead, but because the fight goes on, behind the scenes…read on…
The Heritage Tree Preservation Act is alive and kicking! We have never been [...]
Mark your calendars for FRIDAY APRIL 2…and we aren’t fooling!
Tree sit videos, forest slides, the latest info, and great music…
Don’t miss it!
6th annual STOMP the STUMPS
benefit dance party
A S H K E N A Z
1317 San Pablo Ave.,Berkeley
3 great bands
Funky Nixons – [...]
Jackson State Forest, a 50,000-acre redwood forest located in Mendocino County, only a few hours drive north of San Francisco.
Jackson Forest is special because it is owned by you and me.
Please take one minute to go to the link below and tell the state Board of Forestry that you want your redwood [...]
DA recall fails
By James Tressler The Times-Standard
Wednesday, March 03, 2004 –
EUREKA — District Attorney Paul Gallegos successfully fought off a recall in Tuesday’s election, ending one of the most controversial and divisive chapters in Humboldt County history.
Voters decisively rejected the recall by 61 percent to 39 percent, out [...]
- Big trucks, big highways or wild coastal ecosystems?
- Army Corps caves and reinstates suspended permit; campaign continues
- Activists Defend Old Growth in Mattole River Valley
- Caltrans Permit for Willits Bypass Project SUSPENDED!
- Join Us for Stomp the Stumps annual music & dance benefit ! Friday, May 16